We Made the Umbrella Gun from Kingsman!
When 20th Century Fox asked us if we could recreate the umbrella from Kingsman, we said of course!
Broken down, it’s actually quite a simple build. 16g CO2 cartridges are used to shoot the projectile, and a small 1000TVL analog camera mounted to the tip of the umbrella transmits the video signal back to a pico projector, which projects the image onto the umbrella.
In case your curious about the parts we used to build this project, we’ve listed them below:
- Parachase Umbrella (regular) and Unbreakable Umbrella (used for smashing stuff)
- Duplicolor Fabric & Vinyl Paint
- Genuine Innovations Ultraflate CO2 Tire Inflator
- 16g CO2 Threaded Cartridges
- 50pk Bamboo .625 Blowgun Darts
- AAXA HD Pico LED Projector
- 1000TVL CCTV FPV Camera
- 3.5mm 4 pole AV extension cable
- Right angle USB Adapter Cable
- 18650 Li-ion Rechargeable Batteries
Plus you’ll need a 3D printer to print the following parts, from our GrabCAD profile!